Perhaps you follow me on instagram. It is very is easy to see my loving obsession for half melted, explosion of topped banana ice-cream. Since dipping my toes into the raw vegan waters, I have experimented with tons of different flavors and there is no way to ever get sick of it! Bananas have tons of health benefits, it is said they even cure depression! Pretty cool right? Need your mood lifted, snack on a banana…or two….or seven. Which in this case explains the ice-cream above.
Acai Banana Icecream
- As many frozen bananas as you’d like (the more the better!)
- Acai Berry Powder
- Coconut Water
- Toppings: pomegranate arils; dried mulberries; carob
- Blend frozen bananas in a food processor or high powered blender until creamy
- Add Acai Powder
- Blend with a bit of coconut water
- Put into a bowl and top with all sorts of delicious toppings!
- Sit down and enjoy, you will be left speechless & maybe a little cold depending on where you live.